|Country of Origin||India|
About this item
- FENNEL SEED - Pure, organic, whole Turkish fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare). Robust and aromatic. Earthy, slightly sweet and astringent, with distinct anise flavor and aroma notes. This is real fennel seed. No GMOs. No ETO (considered carcinogenic by the EPA). Not irradiated. Certified Organic by QAI. Kosher Certified by KSA.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Fennel has a flavor profile similar to that of licorice and anise. Our Fennel Seed is of the more flavorful Turkish variety, which has even more of a licorice tone and aroma. Use the whole seed in your recipes or ground it up, both deliver the same slightly sweet fennel taste.
- ORGANIC FROM TURKEY - Simply Organic Fennel Seed is grown and processed in Turkey. This product is certified organic, kosher and non-irradiated.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR - Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US - Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.