|Country of Origin||France|
This oil is cold-pressed from the finest grade of organic olives from Tunisia, a sunny nation blessed with rich soil, mild weather and ample rainfalls. Olive cultivation has been a Tunisian tradition passed down from generations since Roman times. The perfect blending of time-honored traditional cultivation method and unique growing condition in Tunicia produces olives with exquisite aroma and flavor.
• Certified organic
• 100 years of history, established since 1920
• Extra virgin (first cold pressed and unrefined)
• Made from traditional screw press techniques
• Premium-grade seeds / nuts
• Seeds picked from small yield, high quality crops
• Fair Trade. Supports small scale organic farmers
• Well established in-house R&D
• Rich flavour
• Bottle is nitrogen flushed to preserve the oil’s freshness.